Thursday, August 8, 2013
Sunday, February 10, 2013
Designed specifically for small and midsize business communications, an Avaya IP Office phone system enables your entire team to connect and collaborate in real-time using smart phones, laptops, tablets, home phones, and office phones.
IP Office delivers the collaboration tools you need, from basic telephony to the most sophisticated unified communications. An IP Office phone system ensures that you have the most productive mobile workforce through its contemporary unification platform, and its capacity to increase capabilities as your business grows through flexibility and scalability.
Some of the options built into IP Office include:
- Grow from five employees to 1,000 (at a single site) and network up to 32 locations.
- Add video capabilities with the Avaya Flare® Experience and our Radvision Scopia® products.
- Deliver applications to everyone: mobile and office workers, receptionists, remote staff, and customer service agents and supervisors.
- Track, record, and report on calls to build optimal customer interactions.
- Deploy a hybrid solution. Use IP, digital, analog or SIP technology in any combination. IP Office can interoperate with more than 2 million Avaya systems worldwide.
- Combine IP Office with Avaya data networking products (with plug-and-play simplicity), security features, intuitive and centralized management tools, and affordable support services for a comprehensive communications solution.
- Scale cost-effectively as your business grows. Simply build on what you have, without the need to replace technology.
With more than 300,000 systems installed worldwide, IP Office is the leader in unified communications for small and midsize businesses. IP Office was awarded Unified Communications Product of the Year in 2011 from both TMC and Frost & Sullivan.
Learn more about IP Office at -